Munchzilla Musings
Munchies
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Yelp Elite 2018
Recent reviews by Minnie Y.
Pages
Home
About Us
Contact
Recipe Index
Blog Archive
►
2017
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2016
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2015
(33)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2014
(55)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2013
(85)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(12)
▼
2012
(69)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(4)
Vancouver Anime Convention
OOTD Take 1!
Hicks Lake @ Sasquatch Park
Ho Yuen Kee Restaurant 何源記
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
December
(2)
SHOP Amazon
Followers
Munchzilla Twitter
Tweets by @munchzilla
Popular Posts
The Famous Warehouse with J
Update - April 8th 2013 Back for more with a different J! This time, I came here with a different J and a bunch of friend...
Shi-Art Chinese Cuisine 食藝海鮮酒家
Happy Tuesday Everyone. Our long weekend ended with dim sum at Shi-Art Chinese Cuisine located inside Richmond Centre Mall. Dim Sum to...
Meet the "Bellas"
Grand Opening Sushi Bella on Davie Street Vancouver BC This is munchzilla's first article for KLIP Magazine a free publ...
Saint Patrick's Day with J
I tried to wear green, but someone pointed out that my shirt was teal and not green like a Leprachaun's hat... Happy Saint...
Boiling Point
A lot of my friends are foodies - not necessarily bloggers, but they do like to share what they have been munching on via facebook...
El Taco
My cravings seemed to follow a Mexican theme because for the past month, I have been eating tacos at Taco Time; two beef tacos - sometimes ...
Tokyo Thyme in Kerrisdale
I had a very big sushi craving today, so when T called and asked if I had made any dinner plans tonight, I said no and quickly added ...
Yakinikuya Japanese BBQ
Yakinikuya Japanese BBQ Yukke - Korean version of Beef Tartar. The raw beef is finely chopped and marinated in sesame oil and...
Ice-cream French Toast
Before I had a chance to visit What8ver Cafe in Richmond, I saw pictures of their Ice-cream Toast all over Facebook. Every picture I saw mad...
Cafe Eos in North Point
Cafe Eos Shop 8, G/F., 42 Electric Rd, North Point A quaint little cafe located in North Point that serves pastas and pizzas. Th...
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Vancouver Anime Convention
Hello, Hello! Welcome to the Vancouver Anime Convention!
Enjoy ~
eva_yao@instagram
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment