Munchzilla Musings
Munchies
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Yelp Elite 2018
Recent reviews by Minnie Y.
Pages
Home
About Us
Contact
Recipe Index
Blog Archive
►
2017
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2016
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
March
(1)
Sweet Tea
►
February
(2)
►
2015
(33)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2014
(55)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2013
(85)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(12)
►
2012
(69)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
December
(2)
SHOP Amazon
Followers
Munchzilla Twitter
Tweets by @munchzilla
Popular Posts
Meet the "Bellas"
Grand Opening Sushi Bella on Davie Street Vancouver BC This is munchzilla's first article for KLIP Magazine a free publ...
Shi-Art Chinese Cuisine 食藝海鮮酒家
Happy Tuesday Everyone. Our long weekend ended with dim sum at Shi-Art Chinese Cuisine located inside Richmond Centre Mall. Dim Sum to...
Day Five of Cabin Living
Monday Mornings... kinda. (I woke up to a cup of tea and this massive bowl of deliciousness) Fancy spancy instant noodles for...
Fumisen
Top left: B, Top right: C, Bottom: Mine A while back B, C, and I got the munchies so went to a spot where 3 food trailers (Fumisen, S...
Ginger Fried Rice
I figure it won't be a surprise to my readers to find out that I follow a lot of food blogs. Just the other day I discovered an amazi...
Muse Salon Vancouver
It's Friday! Perfect day for a new look. New Ombre Highlights by the talented Tomomi at Muse Salon. My favourite pl...
Happy Birthday T!
Ole Wings and Tapas Korean food and Korean drinking at Ole Wings and Tapas . Games and Girls. Don't really remember much about ...
Yakinikuya Japanese BBQ
Yakinikuya Japanese BBQ Yukke - Korean version of Beef Tartar. The raw beef is finely chopped and marinated in sesame oil and...
Bubble Teas
Collection - Part 1 Fairbee @ Lansdowne Mall - This is a JUMBO Honey Green Tea with Coconut Jelly & Strawberry bubbles that bur...
Thai Away Home
I figured since I live in an area that is quite literally surrounded by restaurants, I should at least try each of these restaurants at l...
Thursday, March 3, 2016
Sweet Tea
T & L
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment