Saturday, March 9, 2013

DeDutch with B.


Lunch Date.

Been feeling a bit glum lately, life is sometimes very overwhelming and blah, blah, blah. Anyways B decided I needed a lunch date so we made our way to DeDutch on Kingsway and Knight Street.

The first thing I will mention is that I loved our server. She was so happy and bubbly that it made me forget why I was feeling so glum!

I ordered a Smoked Salmon and Red Onion Brie Toastie and a pot of English Breakfast. My Toastie was superb, didn't know brie was so good! B ordered the BC Bene which is Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce. She also ordered a side of Turkey Bacon, which I never got a chance to take a picture of because we devoured it in seconds. It was nice and crispy and not greasy at all.

I haven't been to DeDutch for a long time and have forgotten how good it is. I am glad we came here instead of WhiteSpot.

 Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce.


Happy eating! and thanks B for the date, really needed it 
Bye for now.


De Dutch Pannekoek House on Urbanspoon


3 comments:

  1. om nom nom looks so good.. i haven't had brunch in so long.. they don't really do brunch in germany.. will have to add "brunch" foods to my foodie checklist before i head back to germany hehe! i loveeeee love me some eggs benedict!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heeeeee thank you Lisa and thank you for the follow =)
      xoxo

      Delete