Monday, March 11, 2013

Tokyo Joe's Richmond




There is a crafty project happening in the next two weeks and I am very excited about it! I get a chance to be creative and play with pretty paper and all sorts of little decals *smiley face* and you know being creative and crafty is hard work so I must eat to keep up my energy!

A and I decided to hit up Tokyo Joe's for a power lunch. I've been to Tokyo Joe's several times and they are probably one of my favourite affordable sushi hang-outs in Richmond. Their Rolls are creative and delicious, they are always busy whenever I am there so to me that's a good sign. There's absolutely no ambiance to the place but it's not a bad thing because the servers make up for it by being very friendly and eccentric. There is this one lady that I love seeing. She's hilarious to talk to! If you are a frequent customer like me, you should know who I am talking about.


We ordered the Ackroyd Roll which is topped with chopped scallops and a spicy mayo sauce, the Rainbow Roll is topped with avaocado, tuna, salmon and ebi with some massago as garnish. We also had a half order of salmon sashimi and toro sashimi. The rolls were delicious and I like how it's a decent size, so I can put the whole thing in my mouth. I think my only complaint would be that the salmon sashimi should of been sliced a little thinner, it's just a personal preference of mine. Tokyo Joe's is a much better alternative than some of the other sushi restaurants in Richmond if your looking for something affordable, and tasty with some visible quality to their food.

Any good suggestions?
Bye for now.


Tokyo Joe's Sushi Factory on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment