Sunday, August 17, 2014

Greenhorn Espresso Bar


Greenhorn Espresso Bar
An interesting name with a bit of history behind it.

Quaint little neighbourhood cafe located in the West End. See those love letters hanging?

We were sort of in the area because we stopped by Michael's Flower shop to pick up a bouquet for I's birthday party.

We wanted a quick snack and I remember reading about the Greenhorn Espresso Bar, they were featured in Vancitybuzz, and what intrigued me was that they had love letters on display written by their customers!

I love it when cafes/shops include a bit of their customers into their business because it makes me feel like I belong with them.
T, ordered a ice coffee and I had their latte. We both shared a croissant and a waffle and sat outside enjoying it.

I love everything about the Greenhorn cafe - the inside with its wooden decor and the vases of flowers on the tables, reminds me of a love story in the making.

I would love to visit again and try their lunch menu and the rest of their coffees. It's a perfect little place to sit and chat and catch up with old friends over a good cup of coffee.

“I'd rather take coffee than compliments just now.” 


Until next time.

Greenhorn Espresso Cafe on Urbanspoon


2 comments:

  1. mmm. I've been trying all day not to go to the local coffee shot. Darn you!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I cant help it either!!! But there are a lot of great coffee shops in Vancouver!

      Delete