Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nook Pizzeria


Nook Pizzeria

Nook on Urbanspoon


Going to keep this short and sweet. I went to check out Nook on Robson with two really hilarious people, because my Monday Dinner Group is non-existent now. Nook is a charming little restaurant tucked away in the West End. G and I were stuck in traffic while A waited for us at the restaurant, lucky her she had the day off work! Stepping inside Nook I loved all the wood and the red tones it felt so cozy and the restaurant was buzzing for a Tuesday night! The three of us shared the Spaghetti Bolognese, the Rigatoni and the Prosciutto Pizza. We also tried a plate of their daily Salamis, I loved how they slice it right on the spot for you. The pastas were pretty good no complaints there, except that G complained that I didn't share the cheese with him. I think what I loved the most was the Prosciutto Pizza, the thinly sliced prosciutto and the arugula made a wonderful combination!

Nero Belgian Waffle Bar


We ended our night at Nero Belgian Waffle Bar because I could always eat dessert. (G wasn't very excited about dessert because apparently he's not a very sweet guy.) 

The three of us shared the Bananaella and the Liege Waffle. I love Nero's they were also super busy for a Tuesday night! 

I think the best part about the night was A's description of the iconic Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong and other random buildings in Hong Kong. I think she should of been an architect instead of in Human Resources (*wink, wink*) 

Until next time! Bye for now.

Nero Belgian Waffle Bar on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment