Saturday, November 30, 2013

Capstone Tea & Fondue

Capstone Tea & Fondue



Date night at Capstone Tea & Fondue located in Richmond

I have a bit of a sweet tooth and because of that I always want to have dessert first before dinner. T likes to indulge my sweet cravings so after dinner we visited Capstone Tea & Fondue for dessert. I have never been to the Capstone located in Richmond, I've only visited the downtown one a few times. The place was quite busy when we arrived and we ordered the Chocolate Fondue for two.

The set came with fresh fruits - apple, grapes, pineapples and strawberries, banana cake, pretzels, graham crackers, mini marshmallows and assorted ice cream balls. I also had their Sakura tea and T had their Oolong tea. 

It's always fun to eat chocolate fondue, my favourite was the fresh pineapples and the ice cream balls. Now I think I need to buy my own mini fondue set so I could have chocolate fondue at home while I watch my TV series!

Capstone Tea & Fondue on Urbanspoon

Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment