Sunday, January 18, 2015

PappaRoti Canada

PappaRoti

1505 Robson St Vancouver, BC 

It's been awhile folks! Sorry for not posting any foodie adventures. I just kind of lost the motivation and Vancouver is starting to run out of new restaurants for me to try. Also work has been quite hectic and a lot of new changes for the new year! I am quite excited about 2015, it's been an awesome start so far and I am looking forward to travelling more and hopefully be brave enough to start a Youtube channel (Yikes!) I've always wanted to do a cooking segment for my blog but have never gotten around to doing it, so I have now added this bit as one of my new year's resolutions!


Anyways I have discovered a favourite hangout that makes the best milk tea (Karak Milk Tea to be exact) ever! I love everything about PappaRoti from their friendly staff to their amazing baked buns, I wished they had one on South Granville, then I would be there all the time! This will probably be the place where I would go and edit my videos and enjoy a cup of their delicious Karak Milk Tea. I have made a note to put up more posts on my blog this year and its good timing because January 2015 is also Dine out Vancouver. So watch out for my reviews because I do have a line-up of restaurants to try!

Bye for now.

PappaRoti on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment