Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wild Flower Autumn Look


Happy Hump Day!

This will be my ideal Autumn look... if I were in the city.

Wild Flower Autumn Look


Alberta Ferretti crochet top
1,020 CAD - stylebop.com


Brown cardigan
48 CAD - beautifulhalo.com


River Island black pants
66 CAD - riverisland.com


Dune leather shoes
140 CAD - johnlewis.com


Oversized sunglasses
12 CAD - romwe.com


Blending brush
45 CAD - yslbeautyus.com


Nars cosmetic
49 CAD - liberty.co.uk


Lord Berry waterproof mascara
24 CAD - veryexclusive.co.uk


Topshop glitter eyeshadow
10 CAD - topshop.com




#minnieootd




1 comment:

  1. Like this outfit alot! I bought a pair of leathery looking leggings and it's awesome. I've been looking for a beige cardigan for a while, so I will need to check this out.

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete