Sunday, March 4, 2012

Vancouver International SALSA FESTIVAL 2012

International Salsa Festival 2012
March 4th 2012 @ The Westin Bayshore in downtown Vancouver

It's that time of the year again! The Vancouver International Salsa Festival is back and fully booked to the max! This year Mad Salsa Productions has out done themselves AGAIN with an amazing 4-day event of non-stop dancing and beautiful people. I attended the event with A and R this year - a big thank-you to Che and Tak for giving us the VIP treatment again!

This year the music was phenomenal and Jimmy Bosch was at the show too!! This man makes beautiful music, and the dancers were amazing. One of my personal favorites were the Swinguys, they are four amazing world-class swing dancers with a very funny and quirky salsa routine that had the audience laughing for more!

And its not just salsa there were some amazing hip-hop and break-dancing routines that just makes me want to bust a move or two with them! I really enjoyed myself, it feels wonderful to be surrounded by people who are so passionate about salsa and dancing! The people at Mad Salsa Productions has worked very hard every year to put on such an amazing show and I for one really appreciate all their passion and dedication and I can't wait till next March (note to self: I need to take more salsa lessons this year so I will be ready for it again next year!!!)



Did I mention there was a photo booth?


Thank you Mad Salsa, see you next year!

Check out my previous posting on the VIS 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment