Monday, December 17, 2012

Kobe Beef & Clay Pot



Honjin 燒肉の牛太・本陣  


Kobe Beef BBQ @ Tsim Sha Tsui


T's friend recommended this place, and I have never had Kobe beef before. So after trying this place out, I am happy to announce that I can actually taste the difference between the cuts of beef we ordered, but unfortunately I cannot read Chinese so I cannot tell you what cuts of meat we had. Our server did explain the meal to us, but he spoke so fast that I could barley pick out a sentence, and it didn't help much when he was talking to the floor most of the time. I really wish I could read the Chinese menus because the English menus in most restaurants just isn't the same.



Restaurant Du Lac Bleu

   

金藍湖茶餐廳 


Clay Pot @ Causeway Bay


I really enjoy eating clay pot rice, this is the only place I tried so far in Hong Kong so I have nothing to compare it to. I ordered minced beef with egg and Chinese sausage. I also ordered a "lai tong" which is their house special soup. I thought it was a little disappointing because it was lukewarm and over salted, but I will definitely come back for its clay pot, if anyone has any recommendations please let me know!

Toodles~



No comments:

Post a Comment