Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Hair Part 1



Summer Lovin' Part 1

This is Part 1 of my colour change

Hello lovlies! So in celebration for many things in life I decided to change my hair colour. I haven't dyed my hair in 10 years so I think it's about time that I change it up and go lighter for the summer. I chose to dye my whole head in a chocolate brown colour and then once I am back from vacation I will be adding blonde highlights (somewhat like the ombre effect but not that intense) My hair naturally is very dark, my stylist at Mentor did put in some lighter highlights for me so that you can see my layers and it adds a bit of a contrast to the low lights in my hair. I think that I could of been a little bit bolder and went lighter with my highlights (a bit of a loss in translation, on how light I wanted my highlights) - but this is why I will be visiting another stylist again to do Part 2 of my hair!

La di da da see the difference?



Bye for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment